Cable Jointing Teams
Do you want to work for a growing family owned multi utilities business?
At Connect It our order book is growing so to help support our success we are looking to expand our jointing teams by recruiting further DNO authorised Jointers and Jointers Mates in London and the South East/South West of England.
Working for a DNO, you will install and commission electrical installations to their specific procedures on the LV and if authorised HV network. The ability to work on your own initiative, whilst following prescribed procedures is key but critically, working safely is a must.
So, what will you bring to the role?
- A proven track record in jointing or mating for a DNO operator, holding current categories of authorisation to complete a full range of jointing activities (LV & ideally HV), including linking and fusing.
- Be able to understand utility plans and designs and ensure these are updated
- A high regard and demonstrated competency for safe working, ensuring risk assessments are completed and the correct PPE is worn
- You’ll be an organised team with a ‘can do’ attitude, delivering top quality communication skills as you deal with the public and external clients alike
- With an eye for detail, you will be able to use a handheld smart device as a way of keeping detailed and accurate records of your work
- Have relevant experience and hold a valid Streetworks card
- Have experience of working outside in all weathers
- Hold full clean driving license
- Hold first aid qualification
Interested in finding out more? If so please contact HR@CIUS.co.uk or apply by clicking apply now below. It’s a move you won’t regret.
From Our Team
“Joining Connect It has been a great experience for me, there was a lot for me to learn but I was surrounded by people who wanted me to succeed in my new job role”