Job vacancy - HR, Training & Compliance Co-Ordinator
Do you think job task variety is the spice of life? Do you like a challenging but enjoyable role that has people at its heart? Do you believe the devil is in the detail and love a system or spreadsheet? At Connect It Utility Services we are looking for a HR, Training & Compliance Co-Ordinator to join the team, who will work at the centre of what we do, planning, organising, administrating and co-ordinating a wide range of HR, Training and Compliance activities. Sound like your type of role? Then read on…
Job location: Foundation House,
The role will be responsible for:
- Be a key point of contact across the business areas, from our onsite teams right through to our Directors.
- Support the organisation of the end-to-end recruitment and on boarding experience including building job descriptions, writing adverts, through to organising the offer, applying for references and induction.
- Support HR administration activities within the employee life cycle including management of holidays, sickness, absence, payroll activities, employee relations (maternity/paternity), contracts and performance management.
- Contribute to HR policies and ensure document control measures and changes are recorded in accordance with guidance.
- Provide support with leaver processes.
- Maintain and update our competency, training and qualification matrix, ensuring these are monitored and any training gaps identified, and courses arranged to bridge the gap.
- Support with the completion of tenders and PQQ’s as requested
- Support the HR Advisor and Managers with employee relations matters, preparing documents and supporting where necessary.
- Support with the production of SHEQ and HR metrics and reports to ensure follow up actions are completed.
- Support with the development and implementation of an HR system.
- Review what we do to continually improve and grow.
Qualifications and experience:
Ideally you will be working in a similar fast paced industry, working in an HR role and
- Be educated to A level and possibly be undertaking your HR qualifications
- Great organisation and prioritisation skills, you will need to multi task
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy – have an inquiring mind
- Excellent communication skills – being engaging and collaborative in everything you do
- Be a team player and have a sense of humour
- Have a keen interest in people activities across the areas we support
- Be conversant with Microsoft packages, especially excel and powerpoint and be keen to be involved in the introduction of our new HR system – a natural flair with technology would be ideal!