Job vacancy - Junior CAD Technician
At Connect It we are fully focused on delivering an exceptional multi utility service to our customers and have invested in teams and technology to ensure this is delivered. We are now looking to expand our Operations team based in Hedge End, Southampton by recruiting a Junior CAD Technician.
Job location: Connect It Head Office, Foundation House, Hedge End, Southampton
The role will be responsible for:
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Using GPS measured coordinates to draw 2D utility records onto existing site plans.
- Using hand drawn site sketches to draw 2D utility records onto existing site plans.
- Creating and amending title blocks to ensure that the correct shown for our stakeholders.
- Liaising with the site team to ensure site records received are satisfactory and accurate.
- Updating CRM systems with drawing measurements and drawing specific information.
- Building excellent relationships with internal and external contacts to support the business
Qualifications and experience:
The successful applicant will have:
- Existing experience of using AutoCad LT 2020 or similar software ideally within a comparable environment.
- Good attention to detail with the ability to interpret technical information and drawings and translate this onto Autocad.
- The ability to manage your own workload.
- Work within a team and interface with people at all levels both internally and externally.
- The drive to deliver, work flexibly with a ‘can do’ attitude, can take the initiative to see changes through to delivery. Proven working knowledge of Microsoft office (particularly Outlook, Excel, Word) and ideally experience of using a CRM system.