Job vacancy - Planning Assistant
Do love to put a good plan together? Are you able to think logically and see a way forward? Ever had any experience in the excavation and electricity sector? If your answers are yes you might be just the person we are looking for!
Job location: Head Office, Foundation House, Hedge End, Southampton
The role will be responsible for:
Connect It are looking for a Planning Assistant to join a growing team at our Head Office in Hedge End. The role will work alongside our existing Planning Assistant and
- Be a point of contact for operational planning delivery of new connections projects, working with project teams ensuring that work is planned and allocated to ensure optimum use of our resources based on their authorisations and competencies. Work must be properly allocated to ensure schedules meet Connect It, customer and client satisfaction.
- Ensure that field systems hold the right information for the teams to attend and deliver the work required. Any delays should be communicated and escalated as required.
- Provide day to day support to customer enquiries and feedback. Deliver customer service excellence. Ensure any dis-satisfaction is recorded and resolved promptly, engaging with Project Managers and others as necessary to resolve. Complete reporting information so KPI measures can be met.
- Maintain our field based and back office reporting systems, whilst also telephone and email communications with the client/sub-contractors/operatives/residents as required, ensuring work completed in an efficient manner to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Assisting the Contracts Manager in administrative duties to provide an efficient, high quality service, providing feedback and suggestions on how we can improve.
Qualifications and experience:
It is essential that candidates have:
- Strong communication and organisational skills – attention to detail is a must
- Good level of experience using Microsoft systems – experience of a CRM system is also beneficial (Salesforce would be ideal)
- Educated to at least A level
- Experience of working in a fast moving, time critical, customer service focused environment.
- Experience of scheduling and planning for field-based teams.
- It is desirable for candidates to have previous experience working in a similar role the civils and or electricity industry.