Job vacancy - Team Administrator
At Connect It we are fully focused on delivering an exceptional multi utility service for our customers. To deliver on our success we are looking to expand our Technical team by recruiting a Team Administrator in our Hedge End office.
Job location: Head Office, Foundation House, Hedge End, Southampton
The role will be responsible for:
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Completing energisation paperwork ensuring compliance with company procedures.
- Completing office paperwork and processing payments.
- Utilise systems to ensure that the system information is accurate.
- Liaise with colleagues, clients and stakeholders by phone, emails and meetings.
- Obtain and issue plans and drawings.
- Controlling documents and drawings.
Qualifications and experience:
The successful candidate will have:
Been educated to A level as a minimum, or a degree qualification in a related subject is even better
Strong organisation skills.
An eye for detail to ensure that work is delivered accurately.
Experience in prioritising tasks and focusing work.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience of the Microsoft Office suite.
Ideally, use of Salesforce.
Ideally, experience in the construction/utilities sector.
Look at our website to find out more about what we do www.cius.co.uk it’s a move you won’t regret.