Do you want to work for a growing family owned multi utilities business?
Connect It Utility Services Limited, are a multi utility company based in Southampton but operating across the Central and South of England. Due to our continued expansion we are looking for a Warehouse Manager, to manage our warehouse activities based in Hedge End.
The role holder will:
- A proven track record in jointing or mating for a DNO operator, holding current categories of authorisation to complete a full range of jointing activities (LV & ideally HV), including linking and fusing.
- Be able to understand utility plans and designs and ensure these are updated.
- A high regard and demonstrated competency for safe working, ensuring risk assessments are completed and the correct PPE is worn.
- You’ll be an organised team with a ‘can do’ attitude, delivering top quality communication skills as you deal with the public and external clients alike.
- With an eye for detail, you will be able to use a handheld smart device as a way of keeping detailed and accurate records of your work.
- Have relevant experience and hold a valid Streetworks card.
- Have experience of working outside in all weathers.
- Hold full clean driving license.
- Hold first aid qualification.
The right candidate will bring:
- Proven experience in warehouse operations and best practice with the ability to implement process improvement initiatives as identified.
- Working to delivery deadlines requires a well organised, motivated person.
- Computer literate with day to day operational experience with warehouse management software, databases and email.
- Strong managerial qualities and experience in managing teams.
- Ability to make decisions and proven problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to use initiative.
- Ability to carry out physical work and lead by example.
- Great attention to detail, and a desire to complete all jobs to a high standard.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Driving License.
- Knowledge of appropriate H&S legislation.
This is an exciting time to join Connect It and we are looking for people who want to grow with us. If that is you – what are you waiting for? Apply today, its a move you won’t regret.
From Our Team
“Joining Connect It has been a great experience for me, there was a lot for me to learn but I was surrounded by people who wanted me to succeed in my new job role”