Do you want to work for a growing family owned multi utility business who provide works to DNO’s, clients and developers alike?
Connect It Utility Services Limited are looking to recruit further Civil’s teams to support our existing civil’s projects across our work streams in the central and south of England and EV charger point works which can operate across the UK.
Working for the Civil’s Supervisor, you will:
- Work as a two man team, carrying out excavation and reinstatement works,
- Ensuring all work is undertaken in a safe and proper manner and in accordance with legislation and contract requirements.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience, authorisation and proven track record in a similar position in the utilities industry
- Ability to work on your own initiative and know when you must escalate
- Followed prescribed procedures which is key but critically, working safely is a must.
- Be flexible in your approach to work and be able to work away when required
- Be based in the Hampshire/Dorset area
- A good knowledge of working in an on site construction role where you will be working in all weathers
- Hold an EUSR SHEA certification,
- Hold NPORS or similar qualifications,
- Hold a NRSWA ticket,
- Hold a first aid certificate
- Full clean driving licence which ideally includes towing.
- Experience and understanding of working near utilities.
- A high regard and demonstrated competency for safe working, ensuring risk assessments are completed and the correct PPE is worn.
- You will be able to use a smart device as a way of keeping detailed and accurate records of your work.
It’s a move you won’t regret.
From Our Team
“Joining Connect It has been a great experience for me, there was a lot for me to learn but I was surrounded by people who wanted me to succeed in my new job role”