We offer commercial and multiple street light connections, working on private networks and adoptable highways.
Our Electric Service
We have more than 15 years’ experience in planning and delivering electrical projects for developers and larger DNO (Distribution Network Operators ie SSE). As a fully approved member of the Lloyds Electricity Industry Registration Scheme (NERS), we can facilitate and undertake any electrical infrastructure you may require. We’ve coordinated installations and services resulting in effective relationships being built across the utility network. This allows us to offer a range of services, a number of which are listed below:
- Street Lights, Bollards and Private Networks Procure, Install and Maintain Street Lights and Bollards Design, Installation and Testing of Private Electrical Networks
- Substation Installation, Relocation and Commissioning
- Cable laying and diversion
- Temporary Building Supplies, Installation and Disconnection
- EV charging points, full installation, DNO design and connection
- Civil works
- Charger Installation and Commissioning Electrical Installation and Testing Petrol Stations, Forecourts and Hazardous Areas Completed
Electric Charging Solutions
We have installed in excess of 150 charging points across the whole of mainland UK from Falkirk to Southampton using our dedicated teams.
To extended our offering to you, we have introduced the installation of charging units for electric vehicles. We saw the increase in demand and felt it was important to equip ourselves for the future. Leading the push to move electric we have introduced electric charging solutions. The exciting development in electric vehicles has caused a massive increase in the number of electric cars on the road that created demand for electrical charging units.