Design through to delivery
Accredited for design and implementation of Gas, Water, and Electricity.
The benefits of having accreditation for Gas, Water and Electrical design, as well as implementation, allows Connect It Utility Services to provide customers with a full-term solution.
Developers and DNO’s can rely on providers who have been awarded MURS as it is a utility scheme set up to validate office and system procedures. Ensuring high technical, quality, and safety standards.
This streamline approach ensures continuity from start to finish of a project. Allowing developers to concentrate on other areas of the works and third parties.
Connect It is accredited to provide the following services:
- Project management
- Cable laying (LV,11kV, 33kV)
- Cable jointing (dead LV, live LV,11kV, 33kV)
- Substation installation (11kV, 33kV)
- All associated civil engineering works including excavation, cable laying and backfilling
- Network switching and intrusive cable identification.
Accreditations awarded to Connect It Utility Services:
- Achilles UVDB qualified.